IACTE is composed of affiliate organizations that provide networking opportunities with colleagues who share common ideas and experiences.
- Illinois Association of Vocational Agriculture Teachers (IAVAT)
Promotes the interest of vocational-technical education in agriculture
- Illinois Career and Technical Education Student Support Personnel Association (ICTESSPA)
Fosters the development of employment-related programs for those with special needs
- Illinois Business Education Association (IBEA)
Develops leaders who serve the professional needs of all levels of business education
- Illinois Career and Technical Administrators (ICTA)
Promotes the interests of those with major responsibilities in the administration of career and technical education in secondary and post-secondary schools.
- Illinois Family and Consumer Sciences Teachers' Association (IFACSTA)
Meets the ongoing needs of all family and consumer science teachers in Illinois
- Illinois Health Occupations Association (IHOA)
Stimulates professional growth, leadership and unity among educators of health careers and professionals
- Illinois New and Related Services (INRS)
Serves the needs of all who are involved in training and development activities related to workforce preparation
- Technology Education Association of Illinois (TEA of IL)
Promotes the interests of industrial and technical education and teachers in Illinois.