Leadership According to OZ
Leadership Workshop based on The Oz Principle: Getting Results Through Individual and Organizational Accountability.
Team and personal accountability—two behavioral assets that can drive your Team and help deliver better results. We’d all like to say accountability is a part of our professional daily life. But if your institution/organization is like many, you could use some tools to make accountability more commonplace.
This leadership workshop will be based on the best-selling book, The Oz Principle: Getting Results Through Individual and Organizational Accountability. The workshop is designed to improve the effectiveness of individuals and teams by increasing the levels of individual and team ownership and accountability.
- Introduce a positive approach to creating greater accountability throughout your team;
- Develop action steps with Individual and Team Accountability Plans for Creating a Culture of Accountability®.
You can stop the “Blame Game,” minimize finger-pointing, and put an end to the excuse making that blocks results. The Oz Principle Accountability Training will give you skills critical to “operationalizing” a positive approach to accountability. Learn to create a Solve It® mentality in the face of tough obstacles and how to implement individual and team accountability plans to bring about behavioral shifts that accelerate achievement of targeted results.
Participants Will Learn To:
- Apply the Steps To Accountability®;
- Eliminate The Blame Game;
- Use Concepts of Above The Line Leadership;
- Use An Accountability Feedback Process® Checklist;
- Use The Solve It Checklist;
- Use Feedback To Create Accountability; and
- Guidelines for Holding People Accountable.