IACTE New CTE Teacher Academy
The IACTE New CTE Teacher Academy is being held in conjunction with the Virtual IACTE Conference and is a partnership with ISBE.This academy will have a separate strand of sessions, but will participate in all IACTE Conference general sessions. A grant from ISBE will pay the registration fee for 50 1st and 2nd year teachers to attend this workshop.
- New Teacher Academy Survival Training 102
- Emerging Technologies: Tips and Tricks to Add to your Teacher Tech Toolkit
- Attend a session of your choice
- Developing and Fostering your Advisory Committee
- CTSO Expert Panel
- Increasing Rigor in the CTE Classroom
- Curriculum/Lab Work with your Lead Teacher
- Two general sessions with Rachael Mann
- Awards presentations to members, affililates and New Teacher Academy Participants
The 91st Annual IACTE Conference will be a virtual conference on February 18 – 19, 2021. 60+ breakout sessions will be offered. Rachael Mann, an "edufurist" will speak during the general sessions and will also present four breakout sessions. SREB will be presenting six breakout sessions. Many other sessions that pertain to all educators will be offered along with subject matter specific sessions. A total of 11 professional development units can be earned.
Affiliate and individual awards will be given during the general sessions.
There will be a prize wheel and prizes will be awarded throughout the virtual conference.
Upon registration you will be mailed a gift. You will also receive a gift after attendance at the conference.
After the conference you will receive access to all conference presentations that you can view and receive Professional Development hours.